It’s Our Responsibility
At Bay Flats Lodge, we are responsible for prioritizing two things:
- The health and well-being of our guests and employees
- Playing a positive role in supporting federal, state, and local health officials as they work to contain the virus.
First and foremost on our mind is the health and well-being of our guests and employees. We’ll continue to act thoughtfully, despite the disruption and uncertainty COVID-19 brings to our daily lives. As part of the worldwide community, we are navigating this situation very carefully, and are learning and adapting.
What We’re Doing to Prevent Spread of the Virus
Taking guidance from the CDC and local health authorities is important, so we’re cleaning and sanitizing our entire facility.
- We’re fogging each room between guests to minimize airborne germs that may be lingering from one party to the next.
- We are requiring all guests and employees to wear face coverings whenever inside any building or property, except while eating.
- We are asking guests to practice acceptable social distancing.
- We offer hand-sanitizer from stations at the front door of each Bay Flats Lodge property.
We’re committed to our employees and to the people we serve, so we’ll continue to truthfully communicate and act responsibly.
Our sincerest regards,
Chris and Deb Martin – Owners, Bay Flats Lodge