At Bay Flats Lodge, we believe it is our role and responsibility during this time to prioritize two things: the health and well-being of our guests and employees, while also playing a positive role in supporting federal, state, and local health officials and government leaders as they work to contain the Coronavirus. We will continue to take Coronavirus precautions as we are informed by the latest science-based information.
As we said, first and foremost on our mind is the health and well-being of our guests and employees, as that remains on the top of our mind and it is our highest priority. We will continue to act thoughtfully despite the disruption and uncertainty COVID-19 brings to our daily lives. As part of the worldwide community, we are navigating this situation very carefully, learning and adapting as new information is made available.
We wanted to personally reach out to you and provide you with an update on the actions that Bay Flats Lodge is taking to help prevent the spread of the virus and to support the health and well-being of our guests, our employees, and our communities:
We are taking guidance from the CDC and local health authorities, as we have increased cleaning and sanitizing for our entire facility to help prevent the spread of all germs.
- We are fogging each room of the Bay Flats Lodge properties between guests in efforts of fully minimizing any airborne germs that may be lingering from one party to the next.
- We require all guests to wear an appropriate and effective face covering (mask) whenever inside a Bay Flats Lodge property, except while eating at the table in the Main Lodge dining room.
- We ask each of our guests to practice acceptable social distancing as appropriate.
- All Bay Flats Lodge staff and employees are required to wear appropriate and effective face covering (mask) at all times.
- We offer hand-sanitizer dispensing stations at the front door of each and every Bay Flats Lodge property.
With a commitment to our employees and to the people we serve, we’ll continue to communicate with truthfulness and act responsibly to ensure the health and well-being of our employees and guests.
Our sincerest regards,
Chris and Deb Martin – Owners, Bay Flats Lodge