DINING & LODGING AT BAY FLATS LODGE
Come for the fishing, stay for the food.
We’re famous for our unparalleled access to world class hunting and fishing. That means your plates will be piled high with fresh-caught shrimp, ceviche, quail legs and your catch of the day (and it wouldn’t be Texas without a little steak).
We have over 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space to enjoy after an awesome hunt or epic fishing day. Gather around the fire pits, our huge outdoor kitchen, the cornhole courts, or relax at our smaller common areas. We also have meeting and conference rooms available for corporate groups.
A hot breakfast with all the fixings is served bright and early to set you up for a great day, including:
- Scrambled Eggs
- Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits
- Creamy Sausage Gravy
- Sausage Kolaches
- A Variety of Dry Cereals
- Granola Breakfast Bars
- Fresh Fruit
- Smoked Applewood Bacon
- Pan Sausage
- Coffee, Tea, Orange Juice, and Milk
We’ll send you off with a delicious packed lunch to keep you fuelled up for your adventurous day:
- Our gourmet sandwiches are made on Sheila Partin’s Jalapeño Cheese Bread stacked with four different meats and cheese
- Plus, plenty of chips, cookies, soft drinks and cold water
Once you get back, wash up and join us at the outdoor kitchen—the feast begins. We start with appetizers every night at 5:30pm, including a range of local seafood and delicious bites hot off the grill:
- Golden fried quail legs with an aioli sauce.
- Bacon-wrapped shrimp diablos brushed with jalapeno kiwi jelly.
- Spicy pulled-pork tacos topped with a zesty pico de gallo salsa.
- Tangy south of the border Mexican shrimp cocktail.
- Fresh red snapper ceviche atop homemade corn tostadas.
- Authentic and traditional frijoles charros (cowboy beans) flavored with bacon , garlic, tomatoes, green chiles, jalapeños, cilantro and a variety of other spices.
- Skewered prime ribeye beef tips grilled to perfection.
Then comes dinner—four courses of incredible flavors, which could include:
- 16 oz. aged center-cut Black Angus ribeye steak accompanied by hefty stalks of fresh jumbo asparagus and creamy rosemary mashed potatoes
- Double-boned, center-cut pork chops with a balsamic glaze atop a bed of wilted spinach and polenta
- Roasted raspberry chipotle sauce brushed over maple-leaf-rendered grilled duck served with dirty rice
Wanna eat your catch? Our chefs will happily prepare your fresh caught fish to enjoy alongside our full dinner offering. You definitely won’t go hungry.
Double occupancy rooms include two queen beds
- Marriott Luxury Hotel Bedding and Linens—this is as comfy as it gets
- Pillow-top mattresses
- Full bathroom with shower in every room
- Towels provided
- Widescreen HD TV with Directv
- Free WiFi