Check-in is typically between 4:00PM-5:00PM in our upstairs great room where you will enjoy a warm welcome from our exceptional staff, setting the stage for an extraordinary Bay Flats Lodge experience.
Your activities at the Lodge will revolve around the following daily itinerary:
- 4:00-5:00PM Check-In at our Wireless Registration Bar
- 5:30PM Appetizers
- 6:30PM Dinner
- 5:00AM Breakfast
- 6:00-7:00AM Boat Departure
- Upon returning from your day of fishing, take advantage of the opportunity for some downtime by retreating to your room. Enjoy a refreshing shower, or simply relax for a while as you decompress before having to jump in the car to drive home.
Appetizers are served each afternoon at 5:30PM in our airy outdoor kitchen, and may include any two of a host of delicious items such as:
- Golden fried quail legs with an aioli sauce.
- Bacon-wrapped shrimp diablos brushed with jalapeno kiwi jelly.
- Spicy pulled-pork tacos topped with a zesty pico de gallo salsa.
- Tangy south of the border Mexican shrimp cocktail.
- Fresh red snapper ceviche atop homemade corn tostadas.
- Mesquite smoked baby back ribs with spicy BBQ sauce.
- Skewered prime ribeye beef tips grilled to perfection.
A four-course dinner, to include complimentary wine for each guest, is served nightly at 6:30PM in our upstairs great room and kitchen, and is usually concluded each evening with any one of a variety of luscious desserts like New Orleans style bread pudding in bourbon sauce. Main entrees typically include:
- 16 oz. aged center-cut Black Angus ribeye steak accompanied by hefty stalks of fresh jumbo asparagus and creamy rosemary mashed potatoes, or…
- Double-boned, center-cut pork chops with a balsamic glaze atop a delicious bed of wilted spinach over polenta.
A hot breakfast is offered by our kitchen staff in our upstairs great room beginning at 5:00AM each morning prior to your day on the water, and is comprised of the following:
- Scrambled Eggs
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Sausage Kolaches
- An Assortment of Dry Cereals
- Fresh Fruit
- Breakfast Bars
- Coffee, Tea, Milk, and Orange Juice
Our signature gourmet sandwiches, that are made of four different meats and include cheese, are the main attraction of our daily boat lunches, which are also complimented with plenty of chips, cookies, soft drinks and cold water.
Rest and relax in one of our many spacious guest suites located throughout the Lodge properties. With an ability to accommodate up to 46 guests, we are almost certain to have a suite that will match your needs for comfort and convenience.
Private room arrangements (single-occupancy) can be accommodated at $350.00 per person / per night.
Our great room comfortably seats 54 guests, and it quickly doubles as a great meeting room for large corporate meetings, as well as for big family celebrations like reunions and other events.
- Marina with boat lifts and day docks.
- 65-inch outdoor flats screen outdoor kitchen
- Boat ramp.
- The Flats, 4 bedrooms, 4 private baths , sleeps 9 with 2 queen beds in 3 of the rooms, and 3 queen beds in 1 of the rooms.
- Redhead bedroom, private bathroom, sleeps 2 with 2 queen beds per room.
- Canvasback bedroom, private bathroom, sleeps 2 with 2 queen beds.
- Gadwall bedroom, private bathroom, sleeps 2 with 2 queen beds.
- Bluebill bedroom, private bathroom, sleeps 2 with 2 queen beds.
- Teal bedroom, private bathroom, sleeps 2 with 2 queen beds.
- Widgeon bedroom, private bathroom, sleeps 2 with 2 queen beds.
- Bay Flats Suite, private bathroom, sleeps 3 with 3 full beds.
- Flounder Suite, private bathroom, sleeps 4, two separate rooms with dividing door.
- Redfish Suite, private bathroom, sleeps 4, two separate rooms with dividing door.
- Speckled Trout Suite, private bathroom, sleeps 4, two separate rooms with dividing door.
- Pintail Suite, private bathroom, sleeps 4, very large room, sofas, love seat, table and chairs.
- Private Guest House 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 6.
- Wi-Fi Booster.
- Personal Lift.
- Flat Screen Smart TV in all rooms.
- Cell Phone Booster.
- Wireless Internet Meeting room.
- Private rooms, in-room baths, central air conditioning/heat.
- Accommodates 46 Guests.
- Patio Deck Sofas & Sectionals.
- Commercial ice makers.
- Walk in Cooler and Freezer.
- 3.4 acres of beautiful lighted live oak trees.
- Southern Hospitality.
- Large high resolution LCD Satellite TV’s.
- Casual for Family Comfort.
- Well Appointed for Corporate Entertaining.
- Outdoor Kitchen/Dining with flat screen TV.
- Outdoor fire ring.
- Wait staff.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- Flexible Check Out.
- 40,000 square feet of parking.
- SIMMS Chest Waders and SIMMS Wading Boots for Rent.
- Gun Rentals.
- Fishing Rod Rentals for Wading Anglers Without Their Own Equipment
- Gift and Pro Shop
- Wireless Registration Bar
GENERAL BOOKING, DEPOSITS and CANCELLATIONS
A 50% non-refundable deposit for the cost of the entire party is due at the time of booking, with the balance of the final payment due 30-days prior to your arrival date. You also have 30-days prior to your arrival date to reduce the total number of guests and/or boats. Customers reducing the number of guest and/or boats with less than 30-days notice will incur the original cost of the trip. Customers canceling a trip within less than 30-days of their scheduled arrival date will forfeit their 50% deposit payment.
We are fully aware that circumstances may arise where rescheduling is necessary. If you are unable to fulfill your commitment and have to reschedule, a $75 rescheduling fee will be charged for each boat booked.
Every member of our staff is dedicated to taking care of you the customer. The guides will do their best to put you on the hunt or fishing trip of a life time and our kitchen and cleaning staff will cater to your every need. Tipping is greatly appreciated and at the discretion of each guest. Below is a guideline on what is typical.
- $10 for kitchen staff, per guest/day
- $10 for the housekeeping, per room/day
- $75 to $100 for guide, per day
- $5 to $10 per guests donation will be matched by lodge for fish habitat projects
Keep in mind these are only guidelines and the final decision is up to you based on your experience.