1. What are the rates?
- A one-day guided fishing trip is $650 for 1-3 anglers.
- Add $55 for 4th angler.
- A one-night stay to include appetizers, dinner, hot breakfast, and lunch on the boat, cold sodas, and water is $215 per person/per night, plus occupancy tax of 6%.
- Payments can be made with all major credit cards, checks or cash.
2. What is the maximum occupancy?
- We can accommodate up to 56 people.
3. Do I need to bring fishing gear?
- We supply rods and reels at no cost when fishing from the boat. If you have your own rod and reels, we suggest you bring them with you when wade fishing. We rent rod & reels for wade fishing. We rent waders and boots if you decide to wade fish. When making reservations, please let us know if you have your own equipment.
4. Do I have to wade fish or can I fish from the boat?
- This is totally up to you and your party. We accommodate anglers of all experience levels. When making reservations, please let us know what style of fishing you will be doing.
5. How much is live bait?
- If requested in advance, we can arrange to have live bait on the boat. Live bait is seasonal and price can ran range from $75 to $121 per boat.
6. How many people per room?
- See Lodging tool bar at top of the website.
7. Do I have time to shower and relax before my drive home?
- Yes your welcome to return to your room to shower and relax after your fishing or duck hunting trip.
8. Can I make a special request for dinner?
- If your group has the entire lodge, you’re welcome to make a request. If you’re on a special diet, please let us know well in advance. With advance notice, we can arrange to be flexible.
9. Can I request a certain guide?
- Given he is available, you are allowed to request a certain guide.
10.What time should we arrive?
- Plan to arrive between 3-4 pm for check in.
11. How long does the fishing trip normally last?
- Typically we depart before or at sun up, and return between 2-4 pm.
12. Do I have to stay at the lodge to fish with Bay Flats Guides?
- If we have guides available, we allow drive in parties.
13. Can I stay at the lodge without fishing with you?
- Your welcome to stay with us Monday-Thursday only.
14. What isn’t included in my stay?
- Hard liquor and beer.
- Live bait
- Fishing License and stamps
15. What is your policy?
General Booking, Deposits and Cancellations
A 50% non-rundable deposit for the cost of the entire party is due at the time of booking. However, you have 30 days before your arrival date to reduce the number of guests and/or boats.
16. How do I contact Bay Flats Lodge?
- Call 1-888-677-4868 Booking Office or email Chris@BayFlatsLodge.com
17. Can I bring children to stay or fish?
18. Where do I buy my fishing licnese?
- Buy your Fishing License before arriving call 1-800-895-4248
19. Tipping staff and guides
20. Can I bring my pet?
1. Yes, but please bring dogs kennel, all dogs must be left outside in kennels. No dogs are allowed in rooms. A $100 fee will be applied if dog is placed in room.
21. What’s your rain out policy?
For a weather cancellation, a credit is automatically given for a future trip. As a precondition, it must be understood that if you book at Bay Flats Lodge, refunds are not granted for weather cancellations.
Every member of our staff is dedicated to taking care of you the customer. The guides will do their best to put you on the hunt or fishing trip of a life time and our kitchen and cleaning staff will cater to your every need. Tipping is greatly appreciated and at the discretion of each guest. Below is a guideline on what is typical.
Guides- $75.00-$100.00 per day.
Lodge Staff- $10.00 per guest per day.
Housekeeping – $10.00 per room per day.
Keep in mind these are only guidelines and the final decision is up to you based on your experience.