WELCOME TO BFL’s 2018 FEBRUARY FISHING SPECIAL
Do you think deer hunters and duck hunters should be the only ones having fun this winter? We don’t! That’s why we’re inviting you to take advantage of what can often be some of the best coastal fishing the year has to offer. Come and join us here at Bay Flats Lodge as we inaugurate our 2018 February Fishing Special.
From the novice weekend angler to the most experienced artificial enthusiast, the month of February offers you an opportunity to spend time in the great outdoors during a period when most other folks are hunting, or have chosen to hang-up their fishing gear as they await the approach of spring. There’s a lot less boat traffic this time of the year, which means drifting in a boat across the flats, or wading with lures along a promising shoreline, will be that much more tranquil.
You and your party can enjoy a great time of the year with some well-deserved rest and relaxation as you savor some fabulous cuisine, enjoy first-class accommodations, and experience great fishing at some of the best rates Bay Flats Lodge will offer all year long.
Weekdays in February 2018:
2 Guests Per Boat = $ 368.00 Per Guest
3 Guests Per Boat = $ 300.00 Per Guest
4 Guests Per Boat = $ 282.00 Per Guest
Weekends in February 2018 (minimum 2-night stay and 2 full- days of fishing; Arrive Friday, fish full-day Saturday, fish full-day Sunday and depart):
2 Guests Per Boat = $ 736.00 Per Guest
3 Guests Per Boat = $ 600.00 Per Guest
4 Guests Per Boat = $ 564.00 Per Guest
Your Bay Flats Lodge “February Fishing Special” Package Includes (per guest)
- Overnight Lodging and Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax
- Dinner, complete with two appetizers, complimentary wine and dessert
- Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Boat Lunch, complete with sandwich, chips, cookies, soft drinks and water
- Fish Processing
- Weekend trips have a minimum requirement of a 2-night stay and 2 full-days of fishing (arrive Friday, fish a full-day Saturday, fish a full-day Sunday and depart).
- Cost of Live Bait not included – Live Bait available at market price upon request.
- Offer only valid for February, 2018, dates; Offer valid on new bookings only (not valid on previously-booked trips).
Call 1-888-677-4868 to book your spot early.
Artificial Lures Provided
Multiple Boats – 16 guides
Lodge Accommodates 55 Guests
Individuals or Small Groups Welcomed
* Trip must be taken between February 1, 2018, and February 28, 2018.
* A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm dates. There are no refunds for not showing up or cancellations. If you cancel on us, your trip must be rescheduled before February 28, 2018. If it cannot be accommodated because of scheduling, your trip will be moved to next year’s 2019 February Fishing Special timeframe. In other words, if you cancel your trip for the February Special, you cannot rebook outside the above dates/guidelines.
* What’s our rain out, or bad weather policy?
For a weather cancellation, a credit is automatically given for a future trip. As a precondition, it must be understood that if you book at Bay Flats Lodge, refunds are not granted for weather cancellations. Trip must be taken within one year of your booking date. If your trip is cancelled due to bad weather while you’re staying at Bay Flats Lodge, meals and lodging will be charged at $100.00 per person.
* Bay Flats Lodge is the new Benchmark in providing the most complete, comfortable luxury accommodations, culinary excellence, expert instructional guides, corporate meeting facilities and the perfect spot for outdoors relaxation and fun.
* Gratuities for staff are not included in the fishing trip cost since we feel that tipping in general is discretionary. However, clients have asked that we provide general guidelines, therefore, we suggest the following:
- $10 for kitchen staff, per guest/day
- $10 for the housekeeping, per room/day
- $75 to $100 for guide, per day