Bay Flats welcomes you to our new lodge
Bay Flats Lodge is here to give you the trip of a lifetime. We’ve built what we believe to be the finest lodge there is to go with our world-class fishing and waterfowling. We have 18,000 sq. feet of comfort for you to put your feet up after an awesome hunt or epic fishing trip. Your stay will be fueled by an awesome dining experience each evening. Corporate groups are our specialty, so bring your team for team building experiences like no other. We’ve got plenty of room for big families too as our lodge sleeps 46 plus folks. Our goal is to ensure you have the best outdoors experience possible. This is our 15th year in business. The lodge & Marina offers 40,000 feet of parking. Come stay with us at Bay Flats Lodge.
LODGING & MEALS – $ 210.00 per Person / per Night
( $ 95.00 Children 12 years-old and younger )
WHAT TO EXPECT
Check-in is typically between 4:00PM-5:00PM in our upstairs great room where you will enjoy a warm welcome from our exceptional staff, setting the stage for an extraordinary Bay Flats Lodge experience.
Your activities at the Lodge will revolve around the following daily itinerary:
- 5:30PM Appetizers
- 6:30PM Dinner
- 5:00AM Breakfast
- 6:00-7:00AM Boat Departure
- Upon returning from your day of fishing, take advantage of the opportunity for some downtime by retreating to your room. Enjoy a refreshing shower, or simply relax for a while as you decompress before having to jump in the car to drive home.
Appetizers are served each afternoon at 5:30PM in our airy outdoor kitchen, and may include any two of a host of delicious items such as:
- Golden fried quail legs with an aioli sauce.
- Bacon-wrapped shrimp diablos brushed with jalapeno kiwi jelly.
- Spicy pulled-pork tacos topped with a zesty pico de gallo salsa.
- Tangy south of the border Mexican shrimp cocktail.
- Fresh red snapper ceviche atop homemade corn tostadas.
- Authentic and traditional frijoles charros (cowboy beans) flavored with bacon , garlic, tomatoes, green chiles, jalapeños, cilantro and a variety of other spices.
- Skewered prime ribeye beef tips grilled to perfection.
A four-course dinner, to include complimentary wine for each guest, is served nightly at 6:30PM in our upstairs great room and kitchen, and is usually concluded each evening with any one of a variety of luscious desserts like New Orleans style bread pudding in bourbon sauce. Main entrees typically include:
- 16 oz. aged center-cut Black Angus ribeye steak accompanied by hefty stalks of fresh jumbo asparagus and creamy rosemary mashed potatoes, or…
- Double-boned, center-cut pork chops with a balsamic glaze atop a delicious bed of wilted spinach over polenta.
- Roasted raspberry chipotle sauce brushed over maple-leaf-rendered grilled duck breast plated on top of a dirty rice made with duck fat.
- Or, our kitchen staff can help you capture the true essence of authentic Texas Gulf coast cuisine by allowing us to prepare your catch of speckled trout and/or redfish using a blend of spices like Chef Paul Prudhomme’s world-famous Blackened Redfish Magic.
Breakfast Prior To Your Day On The Water
A hot breakfast is offered in our upstairs kitchen beginning at 5:00AM each morning prior to your day on the water.
- Scrambled Eggs
- Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits
- Creamy Sausage Gravy
- Sausage Kolaches
- A Variety of Dry Cereals
- Granola Breakfast Bars
- Fresh Fruit
- Smoked Applewood Bacon
- Pan Sausage
- Coffee, Tea, Orange Juice, and Milk
Signature Boat Lunches
Our gourmet sandwiches, that we make on Sheila Partin’s Jalapeño Cheese bread, consist of four different meats, with cheese included, and are the main attraction of our daily boat lunches, which are also complimented with plenty of chips, cookies, soft drinks and cold water.
General Booking, Deposits and Cancellations
A 50% non-refundable deposit for the cost of the entire party is due at the time of booking. However, you have 30 days before your arrival date to reduce the number of guests and/or boats.
Gratuity (Tipping) Guidelines:
Keep in mind these are only guidelines, and that the final decision is solely up to you based upon your experience.
Guides $75.00 – $100.00 per day.
Kitchen Staff $10.00 per guest / per day.
Housekeeping Staff $10.00 per room / per day.
Are dogs allowed?
Yes, but dogs must be left outside of rooms in kennels. You will be charged $100 fee if you do not have traveling kennels for dogs.
Enjoy the breeze while staying in our newest rooms
Suites at new lodge.
Kitchen upstairs at new lodge.
New lodge building – sleeps up to 17 guests.
New Lodge Great Room.
Upper deck at new lodge.
One of 8 rooms at the new lodge.
One of 8 rooms at the new lodge.
New Lodge bathrooms. There are 8 bathrooms like this one.
Master bath at guests house.
Master room at guests house.
Pintail room at main lodge.
Main lodge lounge area.
Fire ring at main lodge.
Main lodge downstairs bedrooms. Lower and upper decks.
Main lodge outdoor kitchen where appetizers are served. Another area to hold your next meeting or gathering.
Main lodge fire ring.